Sunday 13 November 2011

Junkie XL Live'99 - 09. Power Of Big Slacks




I can now reveal with slight trepidation that my weight is now around the 10 stone mark. I've manage to pile on three and a half stone in two months, and boy have I enjoyed it. When you suffer from some form of IBS you'll know eating can be an absolute nightmare. From no appetite to unbearable pain, it's all inclusive.
So you can understand why it was so easy and, more importantly damn enjoyable to actually get stuck into some proper grub. Let me tell you though, at no point in the mastication were the "words", "nom nom nom" uttered., I saw someone say this on Come Dine With Me last week, nearly launched the plasma. Seriously.
This sudden, up to nearly eleven volume increase has had one or two downsides, does that make it a rhomboid? If there's two downsides then there must be two up sides, maybe a few side sides, whatever, I was never good at geography. Those downsides being, the extra winter fuel I'm carrying is playing havoc with me arthritis and lack of muscle to cart myself about. And all my nice troosers don't fit no more.

A small price to pay for the constant illness I used to have. Big Slacks.

1 comment:

  1. You lost me at "rhomboid". Glad you're pie-ing out nicely :-)
    Streetchy breeks...

    ReplyDelete