Thursday 3 November 2011

A Stitch In Mine Saves Time. or Multitasking at the NHS!

 Today I got a six month pass from my surgeon, all is well, a one month pass from the stoma nurses, let blood for me irn bru content and rounded it off with a swine/seasonal flu shot too. Boom!


Started with my six week post op check up, and found out that the errant stitches about my person will dissolve before I do. Not sure if that's a good thing or not!

The Monklands Hospital, in the lovely garden suburb, Airdrie, will never fail you for, um, entertainment, today's was someone who, as I was having a puff outside the main entrance, thought he was auditioning for X -Factor. We had renditions of D.I.S.C.O. Boney M, and a few other 70's flavoured tunes.

He was a visitor.

1 comment:

  1. Heh heh heh. So you don't mean *visitor* in the sci-fi sense...?

    ReplyDelete